Monday 4 January 2016

Introducing Me..

Hai!

I'm Sophs, not Sophie.. I don't like it ahha.. I've decided I'm going to start a Blog.. yeah I'm one of those girls ok?
I just thought I'd introduce myself a little...

So here we go;
  • My full name is Sophie Christine Parker.
  • My birthday is January 26th 1998
  • I have blue eyes
  • I have short light brown/blonde hair
  • I wear glasses
  • I am 5ft9 (and a bit)
  • I am addicted to Music and going to concerts
  • I love reading loads
  • I love watching films
  • I consider myself to be a creative person
  • I love to travel
  • I am in love with Lush products and everything about them.
  • I prefer summer to winter
  • I want to go into Events Management or Holiday Entertainment.
  • I love to make new friends.
  • I want to do my family and friends proud.
  • I love to do make up on myself and others.
  • I used to do Ballet, Gymnastics and Horse-riding and I wish I still did.
  • I tend to forget things easily, so I want to document everything on here.
That's about it for now, but if you want to find out more about me then stay tuned on here and I'll see you very soon with a new Blog post!

Thank you,
Sophs x

No comments:

Post a Comment