Wednesday 13 January 2016

My Current Favourite Makeup Look

Makeup look - January 2016

This month (so far) I have been loving doing my makeup, mainly this one look. I thought I would share it on my blog.

Makeup used:

Base:
Primer - NARS - Pro-Prime, Multi-Protect Primer.
Foundation - NARS - All Day Luminous, Weightless Foundation in 'Mont Blanc'.
Concealer - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Chantilly'.
Bronzer - Sleek - Bronze Block in 'Light'
Highlight - Sleek - Precious Metals Pallet, a mix of 'Platinum' and 'Royal Gold'
Eyes & Eyebrows:
Eyeshadow - Makeup Revolution 'Welcome to Pleasuredome' Pallet
                    - Applied all over is the 'Pleasure Dome' shade  
                    - In the crease is a mix off 'Where Lover's Roam' and 'Moving A Million Miles an hour'.
                    - I blended that out with 'Moving On'
                    - I then applied 'Xanadu' on my lid and blended that all in.
Eyebrows - Sleek - Brow Kit in 'Light'
                   - Rimmel London - Brow This Way, styling gel in 001 Blonde
                   - Makeup Revolution 'Pleasure Dome' eyeshadow as a highlight.
Eyeliner and Eyelashes - Sleek - Eyeliner Dip It in 'Black'
                   - Rimmel London - Scandaleyes extreme in 'Black'
Lips - GOSH Cosmetics - Velvet touch Lipliner - waterproof in '006 Angel Kiss'
                                       - Velvet touch Lipliner - waterproof in '007 Pleasure'
       - Rimmel London - Provocalips 16hr Lip Colour in '730 Make Your Move'

Here are some photo's of my favourite look, I hope you liked this. I might review some of these products too.





Thank you,
Sophs x

2 comments:

  1. I love this makeup look, really suits you!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my Blog! :)
    http://afhblogging.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/liebster-award.html

    Abbie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll go check you out X

      Delete