Tuesday 5 January 2016

Life choices, time for me to open up..

14:21

I'm sat on my third train of the day, heading home.. luckily this is my last of the day.
I 'm sitting quietly in the corner, headphones in listening to some of my favourite music, watching the world passing by me with not a care for what I am doing. It makes me realise that time can go so quickly and it's your decision on what to do with it, I mean I could probably be planning some sort of project to solve world hunger or something like that or I could simply be reading a book, both of these are some form of escapism for me. If I feel like I need to get away from the world for a bit I will indulge myself into a book, to see another world or to be another person. If I feel like I am taking my life for granted I will think of ways to help those less fortunate than me.
Currently I feel like I shouldn't be left with my own thoughts so here I am expressing them onto my Blog.
Over the past few day's I've decided to cut a few people out of my life, for various reason's that I won't get into. However, I have also fallen out with a friend whom I have know the majority of my life all because I got annoyed at someone else and used her against them, incidentally hurting my friend.. I regret it but I feel like she won't believe me, I was in a bad place and hurt her feelings because I couldn't face up to myself.
I have decided I am going to talk to her and try to sort this out, I need to explain to her that what I said wasn't what I meant and that this other person just angered me that much that I went for the petty route of not saying my true feelings, when I should have rationally explained myself.
I have decided that this year, I am going to explain how I feel more rather than dismissing things and working myself up over it and then if the person doesn't like how I feel then that's their problem not mine and they can choose to not associate themselves with me.

That's all I have for now,
until later
Sophs x

No comments:

Post a Comment